The Biden-Harris Administration’s statement of drug policy describes the 7 priorities for the first year of their administration:
1. Expanding access to evidence-based treatment
2. Advancing racial equity issues in the approach to drug control policy
3. Enhancing evidence-based harm reduction efforts
4. Supporting evidence-based prevention efforts to reduce youth substance use
5. Reducing the supply of illicit substances
6. Advancing recovery-ready workplaces and expanding the addiction workforce, and
7. Expanding access to recovery support services.
Within each priority, this document describes the steps the Administration in partnership with their state, local and tribal partners will take to address each of the 7 priorities.
Funding Source: Office of National Drug Control Policy – Executive Office of the Present
The Biden-Harris Administration's statement of drug policy priorities for the first year of their administration from the Office of National Drug Control Policy